PayPower Visa Prepaid Card
Average Monthly Fees and Costs:
- $0 activation fee when you signup online.
- Earn $20 with free direct deposit of your employer paychecks on to your PayPower card
- Earn $30 when you direct deposit your government benefits checks on to your PayPower card
- Refer a friend and earn $20 when they sign up
- No Credit Check, Overdraft Fees, Minimum balances or existing bank account required
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including online and at ATM's Safe and secure alternative to cash and funds are protected by the Visa Zero Liability policy
- Monthly Fee (up to): $5.95*
- Credit Needed: No Credit Check
Average Monthly Fees
Bill Pay Fees / Features
Loading Fees / Options
no ratings yet
Bonuses for depositing checks. Government benefit checks can earn $30, and direct-deposit paychecks can earn $20 (conditions apply). Referral bonuses also available.
Things We Like
The bill-pay feature is handy, and the card does not charge a fee for purchases.
Things We Dislike
More articles by Curtis Arnold »
- Card Reviews